- Trees are individuals and each species has its own characteristics
- I am passionate about Trees
- I practice sympathetic Tree Care, specializing in private gardens
- Personal service
- Good sensible advice in tune with nature
- Right Trees – Right Places
- Hedges restored and cared for
Fencing & Landscaping
- Close Boarded Fencing (not panel fencing)
- Traditional Patios
Woodburning Stoves & Logs for Sale
- Re-use your old trees – Fit a Wood Burning Stove
- Re-use someone else’s trees – Logs for Sale.
Pictured: A 45 year old Leylandii hedge that is trimmed annually (left) and an old oak tree getting some care and attention (right).
I believe all trees should be cared for the way Nature would have intended.
I am against the mass production of the same looking jelly mould shapes in all our towns, cities, villages and countryside. Some so-called Tree Surgeons believe lolly pop shapes on our horizons is the way to go.
I believe tree reduction should very rarely be practiced. Major pollarding of certain species is the best way for Nature to relax between major work. Habitat and the tree will benefit with decades, rather than regular frequent minor reductions.